Putting with Confidence leads to fewer putts. Fewer putts is the fastest way to lower scores, and improving your green reading skills is the fastest path to fewer putts.
Don Pottle is a Tenured Teaching Professional and Certified Vector Green Reading Instructor with the Morton Golf Performance Academy at Haggin Oaks Golf Complex in Sacramento, CA
Attend Don’s 90 minute VECTOR BASIC GREEN READING CLASS and learn the scientific system based on fundamental physics for reading greens and predicating with a level of certainty the speed, slope, distance and direction to aim your putt.
- It’s easy to learn, easy to use, accurate and quick.
- You’ll make the read in 20 seconds or less for any hole, on any green, on any golf course
- You can use it the very first time you try it on the practice green or golf course.
- Permitted under The Rules of Golf and approved for play by the USGA and the R&A.
The Vector Green Reading System was developed by Vector Green Reading LLC, using the research and ground-breaking work of USAF (Ret) Colonel Horace A. Templeton’s “VECTOR PUTTING – THE ART AND SCIENCE OF READING GREENS AND COMPUTING BREAK” (first published in 1984).
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to locate the High Point and Low Point of any hole.
- How to find the Zero Break Line.
- How to locate the Gravity Vector – the “HEART” of the Vector Green Reading System.
- How to use the VECTOR GREEN READING CHART to determine the aim point.
- Learn how to “measure” the factors and “make” more putts.
The VECTOR SYSTEM provides the biggest advantage you’ll ever have as a golfer.
Enroll Now. You’ll be glad you did. Space is limited.
February 15th 10:00am – 11:30am
4 to 12 Students
$99 – Includes the Vector Green Reading Chart. Your guide to making a Vector read.
Call the Haggin Oaks Lesson Office at 916-808-2531 to enroll. We look forward to seeing you.