New SeeMore Putters Coming soon to the Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop including the New SeeMore Giant FGP Model
All Putter Models Have SeeMore’s Patented RifleScope Technology (RST) Alignment System, For A True Reference Point For Perfect Alignment And Set Up On Every Putt. This putter is face balanced at impact or “balanced to plane”, meaning it’s dynamically balanced to the angle you putt and naturally returns to square at impact – less manipulation during the stroke to keep the putter face on the correct path.
- Increased Stability and forgiveness. Higher MOI
- Larger RST lines – More accurate alignment
- Face Balanced to Impact- Enhances the feel of keeping the putter on the correct path “balanced to plane.” Naturally squares to path.
- Longer blade length=easier to square the putter to the intended targert line at address and impact
- Larger sweet spot and improved roll Properties
- Great feel 100% milled aluminum and 2 milled stainless steel weights
- Enhances game improvement benefits of the FGP
- Better feedback for setup and stroke
- Custom Length – 30″ – 39″ – Standard or Counter Balanced Option
- Custom Lie – 68° – 72°
- Head Weight (grams) – 365 grams
- Head Material – 100% Milled Aluminum w/milled SS weights
- Loft (degrees) – 2.5
- Face Balanced At Impact – Yes
The SeeMore Giant FGP will be available April 1, 2015.
Haggin Oaks is located at 3645 Fulton Ave in Sacramento. Call 916-808-2526 for questions.