PGATOUR.com recently did a feature on where to play when in Sacramento and the MacKenzie Golf Course at Haggin Oaks made the list. The MacKenzie Golf Course is the only municipal course in the entire world designed by legendary club designer Alister MacKenzie. Alister MacKenzie is renowned for designing Augusta National, Cypress Point, Pasatiempo and the Royal Melbourne Golf Club. In 2001, the city put $6.5 million into renovations at the MacKenzie course, improving irrigation and rebuilding the 18th and 9th greens to fit the original Alister MacKenzie design. Click HERE to read the entire article on recommended golf courses in Sacramento, California. To schedule a tee time at the historic MacKenzie Golf Course at Haggin Oaks, click HERE. Tee times can be reserved up to 30 days in advance.
Golf in the City of Sacramento
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Morton Golf on Morton Golf Volunteers Needed for the 2023 Season
- Morton Golf on The Internet’s Most Asked PING Golf Questions Finally Answered!
- Michael Myles on 10 Cheap and Easy Golf Halloween Costumes!
- Ken Lamb on The Internet’s Most Asked PING Golf Questions Finally Answered!
- Scott on Morton Golf Volunteers Needed for the 2023 Season