PGATOUR.com recently did a feature on where to play when in Sacramento and the MacKenzie Golf Course at Haggin Oaks made the list. The MacKenzie Golf Course is the only municipal course in the entire world designed by legendary club designer Alister MacKenzie. Alister MacKenzie is renowned for designing Augusta National, Cypress Point, Pasatiempo and the Royal Melbourne Golf Club. In 2001, the city put $6.5 million into renovations at the MacKenzie course, improving irrigation and rebuilding the 18th and 9th greens to fit the original Alister MacKenzie design. Click HERE to read the entire article on recommended golf courses in Sacramento, California. To schedule a tee time at the historic MacKenzie Golf Course at Haggin Oaks, click HERE. Tee times can be reserved up to 30 days in advance.
Golf in the City of Sacramento
- New COBRA Golf F-MAX Superlite Driver & Fairways are Cobra’s Lightest Ever; Providing Maximum Speed & Distance to Players with Moderate Swing Speeds
- Bridgestone Golf Unveils TOUR B JGR Clubs
- NEW Men & Women Apparel at Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop
- ECCO Golf Demo Day Coming to Haggin Oaks Golf Complex on Saturday, September 22, 2018
- NEW Video: Balance Drills with Joe!