Together with Cleveland Golf, the Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop is embarking on a campaign to get local kids started in the game of golf. Golf promotes integrity, focus, and exercise. It fosters camaraderie, friendship, and competitive spirit. Between now and August 30th, Cleveland Golf and Haggin Oaks will donate one set of Junior Clubs to the young person of your choice every time we sell a set of men’s or women’s Cleveland Irons. We believe strongly that Kids Need Golf. Come in to Haggin Oaks today and help get your favorite youngster started in the Game of a Lifetime.
Golf in the City of Sacramento
Subscribe by Email
- The Story Behind LinkSoul’s Caddie Academy Shirt to Save Goat Hill on
- Introducing the Club Booster EWheels – Turn Any Push Cart into an Electric Cart on
- 20 Funny Golf Sayings and Inspirational Golf Quotes on
- Jack’s Caring Gesture: The Story Behind the Yellow Shirt on
- Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop’s After Christmas Demo Sale is the Biggest Sale of the Year! on