Each month, Ken Morton, Jr., Vice President of Retail and Marketing for Morton Golf, brings us a unique “one-of-a-kind” club opportunity with “Ken’s Kreations”. This month’s feature is on TaylorMade’s new MySpider Putters.
TaylorMade is expanding its putter line with MySpider, a new personalized putter program, and the Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop has recently received three of these unique creations that are now available for sale.
The MySpider program traces its origins to Jason Day’s famed Spider Tour Red (2016). Staffers and non-staff players have been personalizing their putter colors ever since then… and now the general public can do the same!
The MySpider program allows golfers the ability to personalize a TaylorMade Spider Tour putter with thousands of possible combinations. Here are the possibilities – let your imagination go wild!
- No sightline
- Single dot
- Single line
- Head color: black, red, green, blue, white, pink, purple or silver
- Wing color: black, red, green, blue, white, pink, purple or silver
- Face insert color: red or black Pure Roll® insert
- Shaft color: black or chrome
- SuperStroke Pistol GTR 1.0 grip: black, red, green, blue, white, pink, purple or silver
- Shaft length: Between 32″-36″, available in .25″ increments
The Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop has built a purple and black one to celebrate our local NBA team colors with the Sacramento Kings, another one the color of the San Francisco Giants and a third one to celebrate all things America – just in time for the 4th of July! Head into Haggin Oaks to pick one of these up today or build your own!