Shark Week is coming July 5 – 12, 2015 to Haggin Oaks courtesy of “The Great White Shark’s” company, Greg Norman. Enter to win autographed Greg Norman gear or the grand prize of a family four-pack of tickets to The Monterey Bay Aquarium ($140 value).
This Greg Norman Ladies Micro Pique Polo features moisture wicking, microfiber yarn, UPF 50+ and has a fine pique texture. During Shark Week at Haggin Oaks, July 5-12, 2015, join us for this JAWSome Sale when this polo will be featured for $29.99 or buy 2 for $50. This garment also features PLAY DRY® technology which wicks away moisture from the skin, transporting it to the polo’s outer layer where it evaporates. You stay cool, dry and comfortable with PLAY DRY®. This polo fits true to size and is available in a wide variety of colors and sizes.
The Greg Norman ProTek Micro Pique Polo for men features a fine pique texture, an aerated knit collar, microfiber yarn and moisture wicking. It is specifically designed for sun protection and the polo has UPF 50+. This polo will be available during Shark Week at Haggin Oaks for $39.99 or 2 for $70. It also has the Shark logo on the back neck of this garment.
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO WIN!
Come into the Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop daily during Shark Week, sponsored by Greg Norman, July 5-12, 2015, and enter to win daily prizes, including autographed Greg Norman merchandise.
One grand prize winner will receive a gift card to the Monterey Bay Aquarium in Monterey, CA valued as a family four-pack of tickets ($140 value). The Monterey Bay Aquarium is located on the site of a former sardine cannery on Cannery Row in Monterey, CA. Visit sea otters, sharks, penguins, jellies and more.
Or sign up for the Greg Norman Newsletter below to be entered. No purchase necessary.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. No Purchase Necessary. Sweepstakes starts on or around 08:00AM (Pacific Time), on July 5, 2015 and ends at 5:00PM (Pacific Time) on July 12, 2015 (hereinafter the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the continental United States, eighteen years (18) of age or older. Employees, directors, and/or officers (including immediate family members or members of the household) of Sponsor(s), their subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, fulfillment and promotion agencies and all other companies or entities associated with the Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Sweepstakes Rules, which shall be final in all respects.
2. How to Enter. All entries must be received by 5:00PM (Pacific Time) on July 12, 2015. All entries, once submitted, become the property of the Sponsor(s) and shall not be returned. Any incomplete entries will not be eligible for the drawing. Only one entry is allowed per person.
3. Winning. On or around July 14, 2015 Sponsor shall select at random (1) Grand Prize Winner from all eligible entries received. The selected Grand Prize Winner will receive One (1)Gift Card for the Monterey Bay Aquarium valued at a family 4 pack of tickets. TOTAL ARV FOR GRAND PRIZE: $140 Winner will be notified via e-mail. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. If a selected winner cannot be reached by Sponsor within three (3) days of the selection of winners then he/she will be disqualified and another winner will be selected randomly from all remaining eligible entries. If these rules differ from any promotional or other materials published in connection with the Sweepstakes, these rules shall control.
4. Conditions. Prizes are non-transferable. If the prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor also reserve the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes or these Official Sweepstakes Rules if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of this Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor, in their sole discretion. By participating, where allowable by law, entrant grants to Sponsor the worldwide right to publish, broadcast and use in any media, including the World Wide Web, participant’s entry, name, picture, and likeness, without limitation, for promotional and advertising purposes without additional compensation. Winner or winner’s guardian may be required, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release within seven (7) days of the issuance of such documents or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
5. Liability. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you (and if you are a minor, your parents or legal guardians) accept all risk and consequences of entry and participation in this Sweepstakes, and agree to release and hold Sponsor(s), its/ their officers, directors, affiliates, employees, contractors, subsidiaries, agents and partners harmless from any and all consequences, liability, losses, damages (including without limitation, consequential, punitive, incidental, special or increased damages and those related to personal injury, death or damage to property) and costs and expenses, of any kind, under any legal theory, arising from or related to this Sweepstakes, including but limited to your entry and participation in this Sweepstakes, the acceptance and/or use (or misuse) of any prize, printing errors, any claims based upon rights of publicity and invasion of privacy. Entrant shall indemnify Sponsor, its/ their officers, directors, affiliates, contractors, subsidiaries, agents, employees and partners from and against all claims or suits and any damages or costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or relating to entrant’s violation or inaccuracy of any warrantees or representations made relating to this Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for errors which may occur in the transmission of entrant’s entry. Sponsor is/are not responsible for any fraud or misconduct on the part of the entrants. Should an entrant engage in fraud or misconduct of any nature, including but not limited to a violation of the Official Sweepstakes Rules, such entrant shall be subject to immediate disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, modify or amend the Sweepstakes at any time if the fairness, integrity, and or proper administration of the Sweepstakes is jeopardized. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, OR FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES. Entrant’s sole damages shall be limited to entrant’s actual out of pocket expenses, excluding attorneys’ fees. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
7. Law. These terms and conditions shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without regard to any choice of law principles. Entrant hereby agrees and irrevocably consents to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of California and of the United States of America located in the State of California, USA, for any and all claims arising from or related to this Agreement. Entrant agrees that all claims relating to this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
8. Entire Agreement. These terms set forth the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings relating thereto, whether oral or written.
9. Sweepstakes Sponsor(s). Greg Norman Collection, 134 West 37th Street 4th Floor, New York, NY 10018 and HAGGIN OAKS 3645 Fulton Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95821
10. Winner List. Winners names may be posted on Sponsor’s website, social networking sites, or write to the Sweepstakes Sponsor address above, attention: Manager, Digital Marketing for a winner list.
Morton Golf and participating promotional companies are not in any way liable for damage, loss or injury resulting from computer malfunctions, misdirected or incomplete entries or acceptance and use of the prize. Winners assume liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this Contest, or the use or misuse of any prizes. Morton Golf, LLC., reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this contest should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of sponsor, corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the contest. Winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and release which must be completed and returned within 21 days of notification or an alternate winner will be selected. Taxes, and additional shipping, handling and delivery fees in excess of the prize amount, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. By registering to win the prize, the winner grants Morton Golf, LLC permission for the use of his/her name and likeness for advertising and future promotion purposes without additional compensation (except where prohibited). Un-accepted prizes may not be awarded. By entering the sweepstakes, you agree to join and review our email list containing special sales and promotions. All email promotions include instructions for removing your name. This contest is subject to these complete and official rules.