Demo the new TaylorMade M1 or M2 Driver January 27 – January 31 and receive a FREE 15-Minute TrackMan Fitting
SAME LETTER. BETTER EVERYTHING.
The all-new M1 driver takes multi-material construction to the next level to deliver distance, forgiveness and complete personalization. Featuring a new 6-layer carbon crown and additional carbon toe panel, the 2017 M1 driver has 43% more carbon than last year’s model. The additional focus on multi-material construction saves weight to enable lower CG for better launch conditions and allows for an expanded T-Track for improved adjustability.
- New T-Track System
A redesigned T-Track system with more moveable weight and a longer back track allows for 64% more front-to-back CG movement than the original M1. Adjust the front track (15g) modify left-to-right trajectory and move the back track (12g) forward for lower ball flight and more distance, or adjust it farther back for higher ball flight and more forgiveness.
- New Ultra-Lightweight Loft Sleeve
4° aluminum Loft Sleeve features 12 easily adjustable settings to dial in your loft and face angle without going to a golf shop.
- Three Premium Stock Shafts and 30+ No-Upcharge Shaft Offerings
Fujikura Pro XLR8 56 (high launch)
Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver Dual-Core TiNi 60 (mid launch)
Project X HZRDUS Yellow 65 (low launch)
A NEW LEVEL OF DISTANCE AND FORGIVENESS
The 2017 M2 driver brings golfers a new level of distance and forgiveness through all-new Geocoustic™ technology. Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, the M2 driver successfully raises the bar in design and engineering through reinvented multi-material construction and advanced geometric shaping. Along with the new Geocoustic design, the M2 driver houses a new Speed Pocket that is three times more flexible than it was in the original M2. Combined, the new M2 takes the #1 selling driver to the next level of performance for all players.
The new lower density 9-1-1 Titanium body, 6-layer carbon composite crown and minimal sound ribs allowed for 25g of discretionary mass to be relocated low and back in the sole of the club. Together, these applications combine to increase the overall inertia of the M2 driver without sacrificing low CG, hot trajectory, or aerodynamic performance.
- All-new Multi-material construction saves weight and repositions CG low and back
- 6-layer carbon crown with 9-1-1 skeletal titanium body frees up weight
- Heavy back weight locates CG extremely low for speed, and further back for more forgiveness
- GEOCOUSTIC Technology
- Advanced sole shaping with recessed toe panel enables club face expansion for added forgiveness
- Externalized sound ribs optimize clubhead vibration for exceptional sound and feel
- Deeper, more active Speed Pocket
- 3x More active than original M2 to increase flexion and forgiveness across the clubface
- Generates high lanch/low spin shots to achieve massive distance
- FF2FF Precision Process
- Crown-to-body craftsmanship of the highest quality
- Manufacturing repeatability for consistent look and performance
Call the Haggin Oaks Golf Concierge at 916-808-2531 to schedule your complimentary 15-minute TrackMan fitting with the new TaylorMade M1 or M2 Driver.
Haggin Oaks is located at 3645 Fulton Ave in Sacramento, CA. Offer valid through January 31, 2017.