Join us on Thursday nights and play our NEW Disc Golf Putting League at the Haggin Oaks Golf Complex
Starting August 24 at 6:00pm our NEW Disc Golf Putting League kicks off at the Haggin Oaks Golf Complex. Enter for $10 and show your off your disc golf skills!
What is disc golf?
Also called frisbee golf, disc golf is a sport that players throw a disc at a target and continue to throw it, until they reach the target. Players complete a hole by throwing a disc from a tee area toward a target, throwing again from the landing position of the disc until the target is reached. Players seek to complete a course in the lowest number of total throws.
Enjoy $3 beers on tap, happy hour tacos and nachos while listening to great music.
Having a good time with your friends? Stay and hang out and enjoy Thirsty Thursday’s!
Thirsty Thursdays are a fun weekly golf(ish) party for young adults. Meet each week at the MacKenzie Putting Green, outside of MacKenzie’s Sports Bar and Grille at Haggin Oaks, for free games and activities, a 3-hole glow golf loop and opportunities to compete for weekly prizes. You don’t have to play golf to enjoy Thirsty Thursdays, there’s fun for anyone and everyone to enjoy! It’s like a big kid recess at night on the golf course.
- $3 Coors Lite, Bud and Bud Lite
- $6 Food Specials – Game Day Tacos, Chicken Nachos (full menu also available)
- Glow Golf (3 hole loop) – $10 fee includes 1 glow ball, necklace, bracelet ($5 reround rate)
- MacKenzie Putting Green open and night lit
- FootGolf hole – What is FootGolf? Think golf with a soccer ball!
- Nintendo Wii available in MacKenzie’s Sports Bar & Grille
- Corn Hole
- Golf Beer Pong Games, games and more games!!!
Everyone is welcome, including all golfers, non-golfers, wanna-be golfers, could-be-would-be-should-be golfers, friends and friends of friends.