There are many ways to achieve more distance off the tee – one of them is speed. And speed (and lots of it) is exactly what Callaway is bringing with the introduction of their newest club in the Big Bertha V Series Driver, the company’s fastest Bertha yet.
The new driver, which will be available at retail on August 22, is built for speed and distance from lightweight materials, better aerodynamics and refined components, with a high MOI and OptiFit adjustability. A Big Bertha V Series Fairway Wood, also available on August 22, will also be released.
Who is the Big Bertha V Series Driver Intended Player?
If you are a player that is looking to hit the club further, then this is the driver for you. The new Callaway Big Bertha V Series Driver is designed to generate more clubhead speed and therefore more ballspeed. This club is very lightweight and aerodynamically very efficient.
Features of the Big Bertha V Series Driver:
- MAX DISTANCE
- INCREASED CLUBHEAD SPEED
- Ultra lightweight components, 10% lower overall weight
- Aerodynamic shaping, lowers drag through the entire swing
- MULTI MATERIAL HEAD DESIGN AND HYPER SPEED FACE
- Lowers the center of gravity and increases forgiveness to provide higher ball speeds across the entire face
- INCREASED CLUBHEAD SPEED
- PERFORMANCE LIGHTWEIGHT PREMIUM SHAFTS
- Mitsubishi 42g Bassara shaft
- Fujikura 53g Speeder Motore 565
- OPTIFIT TECHNOLOGY
- An adjustable hosel that lets you choose from a combination of 8 different loft (-1, S, +1, +2) and lie angles (Draw or Neutral) to find your optimized trajectory and shot shape.
Big Bertha V Series Fairway Wood
How did Callaway build the new Big Bertha V Series Fairway Woods to give you speed, long distance, speed, versatility, speed, friendliness, and more speed? By packing in all the lightweight speed optimized technology you can handle, putting in our Modern Warbird soleplate for that versatility, and adding new high launch designs to easily get the ball moving up in the air. So they’re a lot faster off the clubface (that’s an understatement), you can hit them from anywhere, and here’s something you’ll want to know…they’re the most friendly fairway wood Callaway has ever made.
(Oh, and P.S., remember the legendary Heavenwood? Callaway’s bringing it back as a special V Series option!)
Mark Your Calendar!
Come demo the NEW Callaway Big Bertha V Driver Friday, August 22 – Sunday, August 24, 2014 at the Haggin Oaks Golf Complex in Sacramento, CA and receive a FREE sleeve of Callaway Supersoft Golf Balls (while supplies last).
We think you’ll be amazed at the combination of engineered components, aerodynamic shaping, multi-material design and the proven Hyper Speed Face that provides increased ball speeds to maximize distance.