Bag Boy announces its newly designed push cart, the Quad XL, developed for superior stability and offering a wide variety of color options, catering to consumers’ personal preferences.
“Bag Boy is known for superior and groundbreaking walking carts. For our 70th anniversary, what better way to celebrate than introduce a streamlined version, with a sleek new aluminum frame of our bestselling Quad cart in an array of wheel and body colors,” said Craig Ramsbottom, President of Dynamic Brands.
Golfers will admire the ease of mobility when using the Quad XL push cart, as the 9.5 inch front and 11.5 inch rear wheels glide effortlessly through the grass. The Quad XL includes a bag bracket that secures both stand and cart bags, as well as a simple two-step fold process for easy storage of the push cart. The new Quad XL is designed to provide the best combination of key features including:
• NEW, improved oversized aluminum frame tubing
• Four wheels offers superior stability
• 9.5 inch front and 11.5 inch rear oversized wheels
• Full feature, extra deep scorecard console includes golf ball storage and smart phone holder
• Extra-large accessory bag
• Handle mounted parking brake
Additional features include:
• Easy one-step handle adjustment accommodates golfers of all heights
• Super compact for storage and transport
• Lightweight, solid maintenance free tires
• Durable handlebar grip
• Integrated beverage holder
• Tee and ball marker holder
• Umbrella holder
• Weight: 16 lbs.
Availability and Pricing
Available in six color patterns – matte black/silver, matte black/red, matte black/lime, battleship gray/orange, battleship gray/lime, and white/yellow, with a suggested retail of $219.95. The Quad XL Push Cart is available now. Limited editions color patterns – navy/lime and red/black available starting May 1st.
About The Bag Boy Company
Founded in 1946, The Bag Boy Company is celebrating 70 years as one of the most respected brands in golf by building a reputation for unmatched quality, unbelievable durability and unsurpassed innovation and design. The Bag Boy Company designs, manufactures and distributes a full line of innovative golf bags, push carts, travel covers and accessories designed for a golfer’s on-course convenience and comfort. For more information, please visit bagboy.com or follow us at facebook.com/bagboygolf.