The Haggin Oaks Golf Expo returns to Sacramento to bring the best in golf clubs, technology and more April 27-29, 2018.
2018 promises to be better than ever with over 200 vendors anticipated to attend the 2018 Haggin Oaks Golf Expo. When you arrive at the Haggin Oaks Golf Complex, you will be greeted by all the major golf club manufacturers in the market, including Cleveland, TaylorMade, Callaway, Mizuno, Titleist, Tour Edge, PING, Wilson, Cobra, XXIO and more. Demo the latest drivers, fairway woods, hybrids and irons on the market on the award-winning Haggin Oaks Driving Range. If you are looking for a specific brand, schedule a private fitting at the “back of the range” with a factory representative from the top names in golf. Contact 916-808-2531 for more information on private fittings during the Haggin Oaks Golf Expo.
The Haggin Oaks Golf Expo returns for its 43rd year Friday, April 27 through Sunday, April 29, 2018. The show is open 9am – 5pm Friday and Saturday and from 9am – 4pm on Sunday. Manufacturers will have the latest fitting equipment technology available, including TrackMan, FlightScope and more. Visit HagginOaksGolfExpo.com for additional details and the schedule of events. Admission is FREE! Parking is $5 per vehicle.
Highlights for 2018 include:
- $25,000 Cleveland Wedge Challenge – show off your chipping/pitching skills during the Cleveland Wedge Challenge as you earn points for chipping the closest to targets located on the Arcade Creek Putting Green. The contestant with the most points returns on Sunday for an opportunity to win $25,000!
- Race Around the Course – pick up the game and check off the stations as you shop the show! Return your game card for a free treat and one lucky player will win a $250 gift card for Haggin Oaks.
- Garage Sale and Value Center – the Garage Sale and Value Center continues to get bigger year after year! This is THE place to stop for HUGE savings on used clubs and special buys as Morton Golf clears out their eBay department and brings the savings direct to you!
- ESPN 1320 Golf-to-Go Game Improvement Stage– the main stage is always sharing exciting instructional tips, technology advice, celebrity appearances, ball fitting seminars and more throughout the show. Check out the schedule of events as it is updated regularly before the show. Start here when planning your day’s activities.
- Sacramento Golf Club Putting Championship – Are you good at putting? Want to test your skill to see if you have what it takes to be crowned the Best Putter in Sacramento? This 50+ year tradition returns to the Haggin Oaks Golf Expo in 2018 with three divisions for men, women and juniors.
- Make Your Own Sale – On top of tremendous values and special 3-day-only specials that will be offerend during the Haggin Oaks Golf Expo, you can also “Make Your Own Sale” too! With the exception of a few vendors*, the more you spend, the more you will receive in the form of vouchers that can be redeemed on anything at Haggin Oaks beginning in May. You can apply these vouchers on sale and already discounted merchandise too! The discounts get deeper the more you spend! (Titleist, PING, TaylorMade, Cobra and Mizuno purchases do not count towards the Golf Expo Reward Coupons).
- Titleist Golf Ball Fitting – The Titleist Golf Ball Fitting Team will be rolling in for all three days and will be fitting over 1700 customers during the weekend. This is a great opportunity for you to meet with a Titleist Golf Ball Fitting expert, learn more about Titleist’s green-to-tee methodology and begin the fitting process for yourself.
- Trade-In/Trade-Up – Bring in your old clubs and trade them in for credit that you can use towards new gear during the Haggin Oaks Golf Expo. Haggin Oaks uses the PGA Value Guide and will have staff on hand ready to help give you credit towards a new purchase. Check your club’s values here.
The Haggin Oaks Golf Expo is FUN for the whole family!
America’s Largest Demo Days, the Haggin Oaks Golf Expo is located at 3645 Fulton Avenue in Sacramento, CA. Admission is free. There is a $5 parking fee per vehicle. For more information, visit hagginoaksgolfexpo.com.
Do you want to exhibit with a booth at the Haggin Oaks Golf Expo? Contact Jane Siebers at email@example.com for more information on how to register.