TaylorMade’s newest driver, the SLDR, is set to hit shelves on August 1st and will retail for $399.99. There is no question that this driver is employing a unique new system in the world of club adjustability. The TaylorMade SLDR has a bar on the sole that the user can “slide” to create either a… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged TaylorMade SLDR
Book ATee Time
- Weekly Recap: Sacramento State Women’s Golf Kicks of their 2021-2022 season!
- 9 Golf Related Cocktails to Help You Through the Back 9
- Recent Graduate, Ethan Lu Takes on the 2021 PURE Insurance Championship
- Can Golf Help You Lose Weight?
- Ellie Sand Golfs in the PURE Insurance Championship at Pebble Beach Golf Links