It was 1972, when the late Bob Hurst had the idea of creating The First Annual Swing @ Cancer Pro-Am played annually at the Del Paso Country Club to raise money that built the Sharing Place at Sutter Memorial Hospital. The concept of the Sharing Place is similar to today’s Ronald McDonald House. The 15… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged Joe DiMaggio
Book ATee Time
- Will The Callaway Mavrik Driver Take The Seat As The New #1 Best Seller?
- AGM Recognizes Haggin Oaks as 2020 Platinum Award Winner Best of the Best Golf Shop
- Women’s Golf Day Welcomes Over 900 Facilities at the Event this Year Taking Place on June 2, 2020
- Hosel Rockets Podcast #16 – Ping has new golf clubs & bags for 2020 + Remarkable golf facts you haven’t heard about.
- PUMA Golf Introduces IGNITE PWRADPT CAGED