In golf, a tee can refer to the area where you hit your opening tee shot on any hole…or it can be the little piece of wood or plastic that holds your golf ball off the ground so you can hit your tee shot.
Posts Tagged golf tees
Book ATee Time
- Weekly Recap: Sacramento State Women’s Golf Kicks of their 2021-2022 season!
- 9 Golf Related Cocktails to Help You Through the Back 9
- Recent Graduate, Ethan Lu Takes on the 2021 PURE Insurance Championship
- Can Golf Help You Lose Weight?
- Ellie Sand Golfs in the PURE Insurance Championship at Pebble Beach Golf Links