Sign up for an EXCLUSIVE Callaway Wedge Clinic and Fitting with Roger Cleveland on Friday, April 24 from 12:30pm – 2:00pm during the Haggin Oaks Golf Expo.
During this EXCLUSIVE one-of-a-kind opportunity, Roger Cleveland from Callaway Golf is presenting a private wedge clinic and fitting session during the Haggin Oaks Golf Expo on Friday, April 24 at 12:30pm. Sign up for this “Wedgeducation” and receive expert short game instruction that will help you in all short game situations. Every attendee to this unique 90-minute wedge clinic and fitting session will also receive a personal fitting from a Callaway Golf or Haggin Oaks staff member, a sleeve of Callaway Chrome Soft golf balls and a new Mack Daddy 2.0 Wedge ($129.99 value). Limited Space Available. Advanced reservations required.
Roger Cleveland is Callaway’s Chief Designer and the Roger Cleveland name is synonymous with great wedges. The high-lofted, short game weapons remain his passion and although this is where his craftmanship is most widely regarded, you can find his design fingerprints all over the entire line-up of irons for Callaway Golf. This wedge clinic is your chance to receive a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be educated from a legend in the golf business on your short game. Sign up today.
Attack every shot around the green, just like the Tour Pros do. That’s the attitude of Mack Daddy 2 Tour Grind, the new premium forged wedges that combine a new Tour validated shape, grind, and straighter leading edge with the best Mack Daddy 2 technology to give you pinpoint control. Roger Cleveland has expertly crafted these beauties to give you more precision, greater spin and control to go after delicate shots, so you can get up and down from anywhere.
- Tour Validated Shape – The Tour Pros love the straighter leading edge and the higher toe look. And with that straighter leading edge, the Mack Daddy 2 Tour Grind creates better turf interaction to give you the confidence to take on any short shot. Use this club if you want to play aggressively.
- Forged High Performance Mack Daddy 2 Groove Pattern – Here are some numbers that will get your attention – this wedge has 39% larger grooves than a standard wedge so you get 25% more spin out of the rough. We knew that would get your attention. – More surface roughness means more spin and control, even after the micro grooves wear off. The consistency on these wedges is for real.
- Forged Design – It’s premium forged in 1020 Carbon steel for the softest feel. That’s all we need to say.
- Custom Sole Grind – *Tour Grind (T Grind) – As you’d expect from a name like Tour Grind, it’s a big hit with Tour players like Phil, P Reed and Matt Every. Relief is ground from the heel and toe, so you can really lay the face open and still reduce the bounce angle. Get under the ball to make good contact for maximum spin and control. That is the idea.
- Finish Options – Go Chrome for a rich look that reduces glare, or Slate, which over time will give you a distinctive Tour preferred look. Can’t go wrong either way.
The Haggin Oaks Golf Complex is celebrating a milestone as 2015 marks the 40th anniversary of the Haggin Oaks Golf Expo which has grown over the years into America’s Largest Demo Days and Golf Lifestyle Show and runs Friday, April 24 through Sunday, April 26 from 9am to 5pm daily. This year’s event promises to be entertaining, educational, interactive, informative and as always, FREE to the general public. Click HERE for more information.
Sign up today for the Callaway Wedge Clinic with Roger Cleveland on Friday, April 24 at 12:30pm, where you’ll learn the secrets of scoring from 125 yards and in from Callaway’s chief club designer himself, Roger Cleveland.
Details of Roger Cleveland Wedgeducation Clinic, Sponsored by Callaway Golf:
Haggin Oaks (Academy Holes)
3645 Fulton Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95821
Friday, April 24
Price includes a NEW Callaway Mack Daddy 2.0 Wedge and a sleeve of Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls ($129.99 value)
Call (916) 808-2531 to reserve your space. Space is VERY limited!
Haggin Oaks is located at 3645 Fulton Ave in Sacramento. Call 916-808-2531 for more information.