The Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized Rangefinder is available for $449.99
Ranging a thin flagstick on the 18th green, up one stroke, you better be sure of your distance. Is it 180 yards, or did you miss your mark and range an object behind the flagstick because you couldn’t hold it still? With Nikon’s COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED, you can eliminate approximately 80% of hand movement* during those high-stress moments and range more confidently at longer distances than ever before.
The COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED integrates an all-new red OLED display that will adjust brightness accordingly for the surrounding ambient light. Its new LOCKED ON Technology green circle display visually confirms that your measurement is to the flag.
Faster ranging not only speeds your play, it helps assure the correct measurement every time you range. COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED has an incredible measurement response time of approx. 0.3 seconds, regardless of distance.
The rangefinder also incorporates ID Technology to display slope-adjusted distances (Horizontal distance ± height) when turned on—ideal for accurate measurements on courses with uphill and downhill slopes. COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED features an “Actual Distance Indicator”, which is a blinking green LED light located at the forward body, to show that Incline/Decline (ID Technology) function is turned off. This feature will allow use in official competition where the local rules permit the usage of a distance-measurement device.
Whether you are an experienced golfer or just beginning, Nikon’s COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED will help you improve your game by allowing you to focus on making each shot count. It is available for just $449.95.
- Measurement range: 8-1,200 yd.
- STABILIZED function facilitates measurement to a distant flagstick while reducing the vibration caused by hand movement.
- Red internal OLED display enables easier viewing in any situation. Automatic brightness adjustment function fine-tunes the display brightness according to the surrounding ambient light level.
- HYPER READ provides quick and stable measurement response in approx. 0.3 seconds–regardless of distance.
- Green-lit LOCKED ON Technology informs you of the distance to the closest subject.
- ID (incline/decline) Technology displays the slope-adjusted distance (Horizontal distance ± Height), which is a guide to how far you should hit the ball and useful when golfing on an uphill/downhill course.
- Actual Distance Indicator offers visual confirmation to observers that the slope measurement function (ID Technology) is not being utilized. Actual Distance Indicator can also be switched off.
- First Target Priority mode: When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance of the closest subject is displayed — useful when golfing to measure the distance to a flagstick on a green with woods in the background.
- Single or continuous measurement functionality (up to 8 seconds).
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images.
- Large, 18mm ocular for easy viewing.
- Wide field of view.
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing.
- Adjustable Diopter for sharp focus.
- Compact body design for comfortable holding.
- Waterproof and fogproof.
- Wide temperature tolerance.