Together with Cleveland Golf, the Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop is embarking on a campaign to get local kids in the Sacramento area started in the game of golf. Golf promotes Integrity, Focus, and Exercise. It fosters camaraderie, friendship, and competitive spirit. Between now and August 30th, 2011, Cleveland Golf and Haggin Oaks will donate one set of Junior Clubs to the young person of your choice every time we sell a set of men’s or women’s Cleveland Irons. We believe strongly that Kids Need Golf. Come in to Haggin Oaks today and help get your favorite youngster started in the Game of a Lifetime. Call 916-481-GOLF (4653) for more information.
Golf in the City of Sacramento
- XXIO Demo Day Coming to Haggin Oaks on Saturday, March 30, 2019
- Women’s Golf Day 2019 Launches on International Women’s Day with Announcement of Annika Foundation Partnership
- 2019 Golf and Guitars Tickets Now on Sale
- Wilson Wednesday Comes to Haggin Oaks on March 20, 2019
- Maui Jim Demo Day at Haggin Oaks