Together with Cleveland Golf, the Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop is embarking on a campaign to get local kids in the Sacramento area started in the game of golf. Golf promotes Integrity, Focus, and Exercise. It fosters camaraderie, friendship, and competitive spirit. Between now and August 30th, 2011, Cleveland Golf and Haggin Oaks will donate one set of Junior Clubs to the young person of your choice every time we sell a set of men’s or women’s Cleveland Irons. We believe strongly that Kids Need Golf. Come in to Haggin Oaks today and help get your favorite youngster started in the Game of a Lifetime. Call 916-481-GOLF (4653) for more information.
Golf in the City of Sacramento
- Cobra Golf Introduces KING F9 SPEEDBACK Irons and Hybrids Featuring Revolutionary SPEEDBACK Technology for a New Standard in Speed & Forgiveness
- December’s Monthly Riding Special at Bartley Cavanaugh
- Haggin Oaks’ Nick Wallace is Heading to FootGolf World Cup in Morocco!
- New Balance Golf Introduces 2019 Women’s Footwear Collection
- FootJoy Trunk Show at Haggin Oaks