Some of us have experienced sticker shock when buying clubs before. It feels like clubs have been getting more and more expensive lately. Why are golf clubs so expensive? Are golf club companies charging so much simply because they can get away with it? To answer these questions we will analyze the financial statements of… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged savings
Book ATee Time
- Sacramento Golfer Continues to Golf Despite Being legally blind
- Sacramento’s Week in Golf – October 16, 2019
- Save on Private Lessons with Calvin Carpenter When You Purchase Our Fall Lesson Special
- Improve Your Golf Game with the Drive, Chip, Putt & Play Golf Class at Haggin Oaks
- The New Tour Edge HL4 Clubs Offer a New Way Way to Structure Your Golf Bag!