Have you ever played a course that felt incredibly long? Long courses can be grueling by the end, especially if you’re walking. However, there is one course that truly stands above the rest in terms of length. Nullarbor Links in Australia s an 18-hole course that stretches over 825 MILES. Constructed along the Eyre Highway,… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged Eyre Highway
Book ATee Time
- From Juniors to Professionals: See where PGA Pros Champ and Smotherman started
- Weekly Recap: Sacramento State Women’s Golf Kicks of their 2021-2022 season!
- 9 Golf Related Cocktails to Help You Through the Back 9
- Recent Graduate, Ethan Lu Takes on the 2021 PURE Insurance Championship
- Can Golf Help You Lose Weight?