For the 4th straight year, the team of fourteen from “America’s Most Awarded Golf Complex” will share their experience from the PGA Merchandise Show – the largest industry golf show in the world – with fellow golfers from around the globe.
With a team of fourteen staff members going back to the PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando in January of this year, the Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop team has decided to share the unique experience with their customer base in a whole new level for the fourth straight year. Armed with smart phones & video cameras, the team will spend four days at the show updating our live blog with all of the experiences that are witnessed and highlighting all of the new product introductions. Last year’s live blog was followed closely by golfers across the country and over 12,000 golfers ended up following the team’s every move back at the show.
The initiative is spearheaded by Morton Golf LLC’s Social Media Marketing Manager, Jennifer Morton. Morton utilizes a number of different social marketing platforms including:
The Golf In The City Blog: http://www.golfinthecityblog.com
- This is the “hub” of the consolidated activity
- One single blog post will be updated continuously with new posts as they are sent by the entire team. The blog will host pictures and video uploads with the newest information will appear at the top of the post.
- Contests will also be utilized to help encourage feedback and comments, including daily giveaways of Titleist Pro V1 golf balls and a grand prize drawing for the new Callaway Big Bertha Driver that debuts on February 14, 2014!
The Haggin Oaks Twitter account: http://twitter.com/hagginoaks
- Live tweets of information as they are presented via text, video, email or photos
The Haggin Oaks website: http://www.hagginoaks.com/
- A news listing on the site’s new home page for “Live Coverage on the PGA Show in Orlando.”
The Haggin Oaks Facebook account: http://www.facebook.com/hagginoaks
- Daily Posts for the PGA show that will include an overview of the show and highlights found from our buyers each day
- The general public can also use Facebook to ask the team questions about what they’d like to see or get any questions answered.
Managed by Morton Golf, the Haggin Oaks Golf Complex is located between Interstate 80 and Business 80 in Sacramento, 3645 Fulton Ave.
Live coverage will start on Tuesday , January 21st and continue through Thursday, January 23rd, 2014.