Haggin Oaks would like to invite you to join the Sacramento Golf Club.
By joining the Sacramento Golf Club, members will benefit from belonging to the NCGA, having an official USGA Handicap (accessible online), receiving NCGA benefits, including NCGA Quarterly Magazine and enjoying discounts to play Poppy Hills and Poppy Ridge. In addition to those benefits, Sacramento Golf Club members will enjoy access to competitive and fun tournaments, social weekly leagues, complimentary golf instruction, and many other Club benefits at the Haggin Oaks Golf Complex.
There are many benefits available to all new and existing members. Here is just a sample of what is planned for 2016:
- A FREE Capital City Golf Play Card ($20.00 value) offering green fee discounts 7 days a week
- NEW! FREE Round Of Golf – After 11 am – MacKenzie Golf Course
- NEW! Special SGC Tournament Pricing
- Official USGA Handicap, NCGA Membership, Annual NCGA Bluebook & Quarterly NCGA Magazine
- Up to 60% off Green fees at Poppy Hills and Poppy Ridge Golf Courses
- Access to SGC calendar of events including Weekday Tournaments, Weekend Tournaments, Club Championship, Monthly weekday and weekend tournaments and NCGA Qualifiers
- 20% one-time discount on the cost of a Lesson or Club Fitting
- 50% Discount on Academy Hole Rentals at the Haggin Oaks Golf Complex
- Purchase $50 range cards for $30 (unlimited amount per member)
- Home Club VIP Shopping Nights
New Members: $99.99
Juniors (ages 5-17)/Staff: $69.99