For the 3rd straight year, the team of fourteen from America’s Most Awarded Golf Complex will host a live blog from the largest industry golf show in the world, The PGA Merchandise Show, January 23rd – January 26th, 2013. Last year, more than 15,000 golfers followed.
With a team of fourteen staff members going back to the PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando, January 23rd through January 26th, the team from the Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop has decided to share their unique experiences with their customers for the third straight year with a live blog. Armed with smart phones & Flip video cameras, the team will spend four days at the show updating our live blog feed with everything we see and do and highlighting all of the new product introductions. Last year’s live blog was followed closely by golfers all across the country and over 15,000 golfers ended up following the team’s every move back at the show.
The initiative is spearheaded by Morton Golf LLC’s Social Media Marketing Manager, Jennifer Morton. Morton utilizes a number of different social marketing platforms including:
- This is the “hub” of the consolidated activity
- One single blog post will be updated continuously with new live posts as they are sent by the entire team. The live blog will host pictures and video uploads and the newest information will appear at the top of the post.
- Contests will also be utilized daily to help encourage feedback and comments from viewers.
The Haggin Oaks Twitter account: http://twitter.com/hagginoaks
- Live tweets of information as they are presented via text, video, email or photos
The Haggin Oaks website: http://www.hagginoaks.com/
- A news listing on the site’s new home page for “Live Coverage on the PGA Show in Orlando.”
- The site will also host an iFrame window from the live blog that will give streaming content of the posts and news as the team sent it her way.
The Haggin Oaks Facebook account: http://www.facebook.com/hagginoaks
- One new daily post for the PGA show was made as the main post for the day – which will include an overview of the show or a few quick highlights from the live blog on the day before.
- It will be updated with multiple posts with comments throughout the day to follow the team live on our blog and via twitter
- The general public can also use Facebook to ask the team questions about what they’d like to see or get any questions answered.
Want more information, contact Jennifer Morton via email: firstname.lastname@example.org