Gary Ramsden from Sun Mountain Sports Introduces the NEW Sun Mountain Combo Cart
The patent-pending Sun Mountain Combo cart controls the placement, weight and motion of the golf clubs, greatly increasing stability on the course. The materials used on the Combo bag body are chosen for durability and long life. Should the golfer need to replace it after years of use or damage, it is possible to easily change the bag out of the frame.
- Designed to fit into the trunk or store in the bag room as one compact unit, without separating the bag from the cart
- The front wheel stores neatly under the bag between the rear wheels
- The external “space frame” concept is incredibly strong, light and precise
- Unlike after-market seats, the built-in seat is comfortable and secure, providing a true sitting experience complete with back pad
- Fourteen-way top provides great separation and visibility of the clubs
- Full-length club dividers protect clubs
- Eight pockets, including a full-length clothing pocket, velour-lined valuables pocket and a beverage pocket
- Lift-assist straps for loading the cart into the trunk
- Bag and cart combined weigh under 25 pounds
Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop is located at 3645 Fulton Ave in Sacramento.