“Great Golf Begins from the the Ground Up”
David is a PGA Class A Professional with 26 years experience who is skilled at helping golfers of all ability levels improve their performance. A two-time PING Clubfitter of the Year, David is able to assist with all facets of the game: approach, mechanics, equipment, and maintaining a great attitude.
His approach to teaching begins from the ground up. With the focus on a balanced, athletic swing and David’s friendly motivating style, the results will be increased consistency and solid golf shots.
- Beginning Golf: Grip, posture, alignment and a thorough understanding of the game and its approaches as the key to becoming a successful beginning golfer
- Intermediate Golf: Focus on consistent shots through pre-shot routine. Diagnose weaker areas of the game and develop an effective practice routine to improve the overall quality of your game
- Advanced Golf: Designed for the low-handicap player, this instruction will hone in on the finer points of your golf, as only a PGA Professional can!
- Short Game Improvement: Learn to score from 60 yards and in. This course will give you the technique and club selection to improve this important part of the game
- Putting to Win: Become the best putter In your foursome by following prove PGA putting drills
- Driving: Learn to put the ball in play and take advantage of the par 5 5. David will teach you drills
- Class A PGA Member
- Named 2008 NCPGA Clubfitter of the Year
- 2-Time All GVC Conference Player
- Member-President’s Council for Growth of the Game
- PGA Head Professional—Monterey Pines GC
- Named 2007 & 2008 Morton Golf Professional of the Year
Contact Golf Coach - MC
For more information on specific game improvement programs or to book a lesson, complete the short form below.