Tired of trying to figure out which Titleist ball in the foursome is yours? Standard issue Titleist balls are either numbered 1-4 or 5-8. Did you know that Haggin Oaks carries custom Pro V1 and Pro V1X balls that are specially numbered “9” to separate you from the pack? Have you seen them? They are a niche product that are only available upon special request for those “in the know.” Can’t find them? We always have some in the back – just ask at the front counter- or click HERE to buy them online!
Golf in the City of Sacramento
Subscribe by Email
- Now is the Time to Replace Lost or Missing PING Irons from Your Current or Old Set on
- Dress in Style This Halloween with the Characters from Caddyshack on
- The Internet’s Most Asked PING Golf Questions Finally Answered! on
- How to Choose Between the Titleist TS1, TS2, TS3, and TS4! on
- When A Chef Walks Into A Bar You Get… Cirino’s Bloody Mary Mix! on