There are many different traditional Halloween Party games. One game that doesn’t fit the “traditional” category is Halloween golf. Don’t dismiss the idea though, it is a lot of fun at both Halloween Parties and even outside your house on Halloween night for the trick or treaters. The game of Halloween golf is very easy to set up. All you need is a carved pumpkin, a putter golf club and a golf ball along with candy for prizes.
Things You’ll Need:Pumpkin
Pumpkin carving tools
Putter golf club
1. Find a pumpkin to carve. Carve the pumpkin removing the insides and cutting a design for the face in the shell of the pumpkin. When creating the mouth make it larger than for a traditional jack-o-lantern. Have the opening for the mouth extend to the bottom of the pumpkin.
2. Place the pumpkin on the ground on a flat surface. Create three different foul lines at different distances from the pumpkin. Mark the closest one as “small candy,” mark the foul line that is the second furthest away “snack size candy bar,” and mark the furthest foul line as “full size candy bar.” This tells each player what she will win if they make a golf put from that foul line.
3. Explain to each of the players that the goal is to putt the golf ball from the foul line of his choosing into the mouth of the carved pumpkin.
4. Give the player attempting to put the golf ball a putter and the golf club. She can place the golf ball anywhere on the foul line of her choosing. She then putts the ball towards the pumpkin.
5. Award the player the piece of candy indicated on the foul line if he makes the putt. If he fails to make the putt, allow him to choose a piece of candy from the consolation prize bucket.