Join a fun and exciting team environment at the Haggin Oaks Golf Course! MacKenzie’s Sports Bar and Grille now are hiring a Part Time Cook.
Job Type: Part-Time
- Delight our guests by providing quality, health code prepared, attractive, and timely food presentations
- Follow all sanitation guidelines
- Practice cost-cutting measures as recommended by Chef and F & B Mgrs.
- Report to work regularly and on time.
- Stock and rotate food as per Chef and F & B Manager’s requests.
- Handle equipment, appliances, small wares, supplies, and tools.
- Perform opening and closing procedures.
- Organize and prepare for your shift and possibly the next shift.
- Perform additional tasks and duties that are requested by Chef and Manager.
- Process and manage food tickets.
- Always track food for quality and health code standards.
- Handle special circumstances as they arise.
- Notify servers and/or customers of completed orders.
- Assist in the training of new cooks.
The following Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Experiences are necessary for someone to be considered for this position. All qualifications must comply with provincial human rights legislation:
- Education – High School Diploma/ Culinary Background
- Proven cooking background
Interested applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morton Golf Business Purpose
“To enrich lives, one customer at a time.” Every owner, manager, and employee that is part of the staff of Morton Golf understands they are part of a bigger purpose than just having a job or working at the golf facilities. The reason that staff exists is bigger than the game of golf. Together, our jobs are to provide an environment that enriches the lives of every customer at every encounter so the public will become “Raving Fans” by choosing our facilities as the places to go for their wants and needs.
Morton Golf Mission Statement
“Morton Golf is dedicated to Friendly D-D-D+1 Customer Service and Building of Strong, Lasting Relationships”. Every employee of Morton Golf understands the critical importance of creating loyal long term customers. We project a spirit of happiness with personalized customer service that always includes a friendly and caring smile at every point of contact.
Morton Golf Core Values
Employees, managers, and owners are expected to abide by the core values of Morton Golf at all times.
1.Honesty, 2.Trust, 3.Integrity, 4.Respect, 5.Caring & Positive Attitude, 6.Commitment to Excellence & Personal Growth, 7.Make Work Fun, 8.Safety