The Haggin Oaks Golf Complex in Sacramento, CA is looking to hire a Mechanic on the golf course for a full-time position. Is this a position that might interest you? Resumes are being accepted now.
Golf Course Mechanic
$18.00 – $22.00 per hour, Full Time
Apply Now. Applicants should submit a resume to email@example.com.
As the Head Golf Course Mechanic, the staff member is responsible for the working condition of the mowers, tractors, power tools, utility carts, and other equipment at the Haggin Oaks Golf Complex. The Golf Course Mechanic reports directly to the Golf Course Superintendent but must be able to work independently in the mechanic shop. The Head Golf Course Mechanic works early mornings and must have a strong knowledge of all the mechanical equipment at the property.
- 401(k), Dental Insurance, Employee Discount, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shifts, early mornings, Monday to Friday, Some weekends
- Computer literacy
- Diesel engines
- Mechanic experience
- Auto body repair
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoy doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High-stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
Haggin Oaks Golf Complex
3645 Fulton Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95821