Join Haggin Oaks every Thursday evening from 7 pm to 11 pm for Thirsty Thursdays, featuring Golf After Dark. Thirsty Thursdays are a fun extension on the nightly Range Adventure Nights and will feature an extended Happy Hour at MacKenzie’s Sports Bar & Grille.
Thirsty Thursdays is a fun weekly golf(ish) party for young adults. Meet each week at the MacKenzie Putting Green, outside of MacKenzie’s Sports Bar and Grille at Haggin Oaks, for free games and activities, a 3-hole glow golf loop and opportunities to compete for weekly prizes. You don’t have to play golf to enjoy Thirsty Thursdays, there’s fun for anyone and everyone to enjoy! It’s like a big kid recess at night on the golf course.
- $3 Coors Lite, Bud and Bud Lite
- $6 Food Specials – Game Day Tacos, Chicken Nachos (full menu also available)
- Glow Golf (3 hole loop) – $10 fee includes 1 glow ball, necklace, bracelet ($5 reround rate)
- MacKenzie Putting Green open and night lit
- FootGolf hole – What is FootGolf? Think golf with a soccer ball!
- Nintendo Wii available in MacKenzie’s Sports Bar & Grille
- Corn Hole
- Golf Beer Pong
- Games, games and more games!!!
Everyone is welcome, including all golfers, non-golfers, wanna-be golfers, could-be-would-be-should-be golfers, friends and friends of friends.