Come out to Haggin Oaks to purchase your TaylorMade SLDR S Driver and receive a fairway or rescue FREE!
Don’t miss out on this unbelievable offer from TaylorMade!
TaylorMade created the SLDR S driver for golfers who want the distance-enhancing benefits of a low-forward CG and the accuracy-enhancing advantages of TaylorMade’s SLDR sliding weight, but don’t want to adjust the loft. Taylormade SLDR S is offered in a variety of fixed loft options so you can find the one that helps generate the most distance-conducive launch conditions. Don’t forget to LOFT UP!
- Stunning modern classic shape with silver-satin crown
- Low-forward CG promotes fast ball speed, high launch and low spin for phenomenal distance
- Easy and intuitive SLDR sliding weight promotes up to 30 yards of shot-shape adjustment
- Black button-back works with silver-satin for easy clubface alignment
- Variety of high-loft options allowing you to “loft up” for more distance: 10°, 12°, 14°, 16°
- Fujikura Speeder 57 shaft blends light weight with great feel and playability
Don’t be afraid to LOFT UP!
To obtain the most distance you must launch the ball at a high angle, without a lot of spin. In order to get a high launch angle to go with the slow spin rate you have to increase the loft. The TaylorMade’s SLDR S design of the sliding track is low and forward which will reduce backspin, increase launch angle and see increased distance. SLDR S unlocks that distance by enabling the golfer to hit the ball higher with less spin, when they add loft. Regardless of swing speed,by lofting up you will see an increase in distance.
For more information, click HERE
The Haggin Oaks Super Store is located at 3645 Fulton Ave in Sacramento. Call 916-808-2527 with questions.