MORTON GOLF ANNOUNCES TOURNAMENT – TFTGS – OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
Tournament – TFTGS – Operations Assistant at Bing Maloney Golf Course
The position of Tournament – TFTGS – Operations Assistant at the Bing Maloney Golf Course is to manage and run all tournaments i.e. Tournament Director. Manage the junior programs, First Tee programs/camps and adult classes. This operation position will support the frontline staff by working starter shifts, updating company policies and produces.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Effectively communicates with the Morton Golf Management Team, General Manager, Director of Player Performance/Lessons, The First Tee Program Director, customers, employees and Associates of the City of Sacramento.
- Must be dependable and have excellent interpersonal, team building, problem solving, organizational, decision-making, customer service, sales and communication, time management skills with a positive enthusiastic attitude.
- Typing Skills, efficient in Word and Excel.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills in a professional work environment.
- Candidate must be able to enter documents with accuracy, and display a high level attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable to changes in the work environment.
FULL TIME POSITION WITH BENEFITS WITH POTENTIAL OF COMMISSION OF RETAIL SALES
WAGE SCALE: $16 to $18 per hour
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS – as per Morton Golf Employee Handbook.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for the position above, please send application/resume to Andrew Wilson firstname.lastname@example.org by August 5th for consideration.
As a condition of employment, employees are required to take and pass a drug test paid for by Morton Golf and sign a drug-free workplace agreement.
Bing Maloney Golf Complex