Introducing Heather’s Hot List: A Monthly Blog featuring our Ladies Apparel Buyer, Heather Hadley’s Favorite Things!
For our first edition of Heather’s Hot List we focused on summer protection, because in Sacramento, summers can be brutal. It’s very important to protect yourself from the sun, but we know it’s imperative to look good too! When I first started golf I always said, “I may not be the greatest golfer, but at least I look good doing it!”
From your head down to your feet, we rounded out with five must haves for summer. So, without further ado, here is Heather’s Hot List for June.
- No Headache Visors – $10.99 – Stylish midsize visor for greater protection from the sun. Available in 24 different colors to match with any outfit.
- SanSoleil Sun Shirts – $79.99 – $84.99 – UPF 50 Protection Performance prints or solids offer moisture wicking plus quick-dry technology.
- Hydro Flask – $27.99 Your new best friend in hydration. A double walled, vacuum insulated water bottle that guards the temperature of your drink without causing condensation. Four hours is a long time to spend on the course and its very important to stay hydrated. Bring ice water with you in the morning, and we promise you’ll still have ice in the afternoon. Pictured flask is 21oz with a standard top, but sizes range from 12oz all the way to 64oz.
- The Skechers GO MINI-FLEX Walk™ – $54.99 – Stylish walking shoes great for on or off the course.
- Chromax Metallic IX Golf Balls – $9.99 3 ball pack – Unique golf ball to catch everyone’s eye. The ball not only looks amazing but performs to the highest of standards. (Also pictured two toned Eclipse Nitro Golf Balls – $1.99/each)
Heather Hadley is not only the Ladies Apparel Buyer, but also the Footwear and Golf Bag Buyer for Haggin Oaks. Maybe I’m a little bias, but I think Heather is awesome at her job and we are extremely lucky to have her at Morton Golf.
A little about Heather from Heather.
I love my job. It allows me freedom and creativity, and I thrive with the huge responsibility that comes with being a buyer for Morton Golf. It has given me the opportunity to travel four times a year across the country in search for the latest and greatest fashion and technology trends. As a buyer, I get to view products about 9-12 months before the general population and that helps me stay ahead of the curve. Ultimately, my #1 goal for me is to make sure our customers have the best selection in town. Prior to joining the Morton Golf team, I spent the previous 13 years as the Buyer/Merchandiser at Granite Bay Golf Club, a private club outside Sacramento, CA. It was there that I gained the experience, knowledge and most importantly, my love for golf retail and fashion.
Join us each month for the newest edition of Heather’s Hot List. For any specific questions about products please email email@example.com.
Article written by Danielle Thompson, Marketing Team Member and Social Creator for Morton Golf. Danielle can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and appreciates your comments.