Ladies Apparel, Footwear and Golf Bag Buyer, Heather Hadley shares her top 5 products/brands from the 2017 PGA Merchandise Show that he’s most excited about for the upcoming year.
The PGA Merchandise Show is the industry’s leading golf show, known as the “MAJOR of Golf Business” and it is the best place in the country to discover the newest technologies, trends and products in golf equipment. The 2017 PGA Merchandise Show was held at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL and ran from January 24 through January 27.
Heather Hadley’s top 5:
- Vineyard Vines – Preppy East Coast Style has invaded NorCal and it’s going to be great! Look out for the first Ladies collection to arrive June 2017.
- Ouul Bags – Fashion forward, technically superior golf bags and accessories that are so fun you will have a hard time picking out a color and style you like best!
- Bump & Run Apparel – Who doesn’t love Golf and Champagne?! Their line of graphic tees are cute and their quality is top notch. Perfect for the range, cocktail hour with friends, or wherever the day takes you. We will have five different styles arriving in the Super Shop February 21!
- Legskinz – Individual leg sleeves that are fashionable, comfortable and most importantly, UV protective. I’m impressed with how versatile they are and how easy and practical it is to add these to your wardrobe. Legskinz come in lots of fun colors and prints. Look out for them in the Super Shop this spring!
- Biion Footwear – I LOVE these shoes. They are extremely comfortable and supportive, and I get compliments every time I wear them. There are so many colors and prints to choose from, but what I’m most excited about is the arrival of their kids line debuting Summer 2017!
Look for these products coming soon to Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop.
In case you missed our live coverage of the 2017 PGA Merchandise Show click HERE to read our blog.
Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop is located at 3645 Fulton Ave Sacramento, CA 95821. Call 916-808-2526 for questions.